Corrupted Processor SLC-5/04

alondra007

I am uploading the program from a SLC-5/04 and i am getting this message "CORRUPTED PROCESSOR". The plc is running with no problem, working fine but i cannot upload or go online with the processor.

What can i do to fix this?

If you are using a SLC 5/04 Firmware 10 you need RSLOGIX500 v7.1 or higher. If you use a lower version you would get the error message Corrupted Processor.

Conntact your local AB dealer and they should be able to help you my friend

Similar Topics

Has anyone seen this before & found a way around it? 1747-L553 Processor. Working now with no problem, except I can't talk to or save the file...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using 5/04 processor and when we are going online it is showing the processor is communicated in RS Linx. When i select the processor...
Replies
Views
I recently setup RSLOGIX 500 v6.10.10 on a new laptop running windows 7 pro. When I attempted to go online with a SLC5/05 via ethernet I get an...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to a PLC but i'm getting the 'Corrupted Processor' error. I am using Logix500 v6.3 so I believe its out of date with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a Allen Bradley SLC5/05 that has a fault light that is on constant and the remainder of the lights are flashing. Also, upon...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom