Analog

2-D-MAX

Hi Guys i am new to programing i just completed level 1&2,i think you guys are great,hope i can be as good as you guys one day.any way my problem is i still dont get Analog input,output,chanell and so on ,can you please explain how to wire up a simple analog circuit.

Thanks a lot.

Picture below is typical. It might help if you told the forum what brand of PLC, analog module, analog device you are using. The more info you provide the better the help.
What is level 1&2?
And welcome to the forum.
analogWiring.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom