SCADA - remote access data collection

ckchew666

Hi guys,

Recently, I came across an enquiry, remote access data collection from SCADA. The client has a HQ and a few (<10) remote site. All complete with one SCADA. The SCADA at the remote sites will log all the data (Temp, flow, production quantity, etc..) from a PLC.
The HQ will also be installed a SCADA to receive all the data from the remote site's SCADA. Some site already has internet connection, some does not, but we can use GPRS or GSM as a transfer media.
SCADA preferred is Wonderware or Citect. Interval time can be every 5 minutes for each update. Minimum data per site is 10 data (analog) and max amount of data is 100 (1 site only). Bothe the remote site & HQ's SCADA must be able to do historical data for future reference purpose.
Is this possible? Any limitation on this kind of setup?

Thanks.