Flow and Level

macs_plc

I have two parameters

1. outlet flow transmitter
2. Level controller (Master controller)

I need to control the inlet flow (final control element)
using the above two parameters

I need some help
CAn any experts explain me how to do this

How about to defin the problem first?
Also, some kind of sketch would be helpful.

You need to pick a parameter to control. If flow is the primary concern inlet flow must equal outlet flow, and level is secondary. Based on what you are indicating level is your primary variable, so you need to essentially ignore the outlet flow and adjust your input to maintain level. Flow rate will be a resultant that you may want to alarm on but can't control. At constant level (pressure) flow rate will be strictly controlled by downstream resistance.