Fix32 OS Requirements

specialkc

Hey guys, what is the latest and most stable OS supported by Fix32 Version 7.0? I need to build a development box to do some testing with Fix32 and want the most reliable/stable environment I can create.

What is the latest OS, SP etc that I should be looking at installing on my Dev Box.

Thanks.

I have run FIX32 on Windows NT , Windows 2000 and Windows XP SP2.
All of which worked just fine.

Similar Topics

I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using Fix32 7.0 and I would like to communicate with an OPC server. As I understand I need to install an OPC client driver? Where...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have an old Windows NT machine that has FIX32 running on it. I've added a network adapter to the computer and now Fix32 Startup is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom