NT Series System Installer v2.00

saksas

Hi everybody,

I got a problem with an NT31C-ST141-EV1 that show this message ¨System Program not exist or incorrect¨. It says that has the System Installer Ver. 2.00. I have made everything with the two versions that I have (1.11 and 1.33)and I got nothing so I supose it must be done with ver 2.00 but I don´t know where to find it? Do you?
Thanks.

The System Installer is included with the NTST software.
Omron Part Number NT-ZJCAT1-EV4. Your local Omron distributor should be able to help you with this.

You also MUST use a full handshake cable to load the system program. Reference Omron Manual V062.

Hope this will help.

Getting worse

Hi Guys,

I am getting worse. I downloaded the system Installer v2.00 and the history is the same and now I have a new problem, the software gives me a communication error. I’ve been looking for that and found it could be a hardware error that implies that the useful life of flash memory is weak. What do you think?