ATTN: Mitsubishi Gurus

mrtweaver

I know there are some on here that are very good with the Mitsubishi product line. I was wondering how many are from the USA, and then even narrow that down somewhat further how many are from the state of PA.

I ask this because I have a Mitsubishi Q series project that I would like someone independant to bid on. I am not saying that only people from the US or PA can ask for the details on the project but in the event of trouble it might make it easier if the person was in the same time zone. Just my thoughts. Any way this is a Q series and it is the Q02H processor. We give the specs on what we want, you look it over and quote it. The person who seems to have the best grasp and support will most likely get the work. If you are interested. PM me and I will send the information to you.

I would do the work but dont have the knowledge of Mitsubishi yet and dont have the time to learn it. Working under a truncated time table. Looking forward to hearing from some other members. Have a great day.

I am OK... but I know someone in the Charlotte NC area that is good and would be willing to travel (if needed) and program, he does not hang out here so send me a PM or email and I will give you his contact info, he did a few programs for us (on Q series PLC's) and he specializes in Mitsubishi's

Mark