Hmi/plc

Tony Boniol

Good Day! My question is can I change a limiter's lower & upper settings through an HMI (maple 530c type)? My PLC is an AB/1500 unit. I know that I can not do it through the laptop unless I go off line. I can change counter settings and, timer settings through the HMI but I was wondering if it was possible to do the same with the limiters. Maybe someone in the PLC world could shed alittle light on the subject for me. Thanks!

"My PLC is an AB/1500 unit" Does this mean the MicroLogix 1500?
By "limiter" do you mean a Limit Compare type function? If so the compared points could only be changed if they are from data files, not if they are constants. It will depend on the PLC program.

Similar Topics

Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom