Star-Delta motor theory

Kataeb

Hy sirs, we have fresh electrical engineers that need a lot of training. One of the topics we are trying to transfer to them is the Star-Delta motor theory. Does anyone have a link or a file that explains this issue clearly with drawings and other stuff... It will make life easier. Thanks

Similar Topics

Found that a trouble some pumps that kept causing overcurrent faults on the VFDs were wired in star instead of delta configuration. In star...
Replies
Views
A 45 KW motor (440Vac, 3Ø, 60Hz, IFL=73.2 A) is having a contactor (for star & delta) rated at 22KW @ 440Vac and 1-set-of-14 mm2 THHN. (See...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question Got called out to a plc problem but turned out to be issues with a VSD keeps going over voltage intermittently. All parameters...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are having problems with a motor on a tyre shredder that seems to be droping out, we have tried many things to find the cause but to no...
Replies
Views
I have a question for any boffins out there that can possibly help me. I am running two PLC controlled motors via mitsubishi FR520 inverters, both...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom