Network Drawing Software

shaunn

Hi All,

Do any of you industry pro's know of decent network drawing software? Something preferably that doesn't only focus on IT type equipment but something that can give a halfway decent automation network diagram?

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks,
Shaun.

Thanks for the reply. I have used Visio in the past and it was quite handy. I just don't have any useful automation symbols.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question and rather ask if anyone knows where I can get some decent symbols for PLC equipment? (AB & Siemens)

Hi

I have seen network diagrams with jpg photos of plc kit on them. Maybe you could just screen grab a picture from the PLC manual and use that in conjuction with the 'network cable' drawing package.