mitsubushi programming

monkworm

I am working on a program I have inherted from another one of our so called programmers at my factory. This program is quite confusing and quite long. I told my bosses it would be easier to start all over again, but I am still working out some problems only correcting 1 problem and finding another. Taking 1 step forward and two steps backward. Has anyone else had this problem.
Also is there anywhere that I can educate myself with a online course on the web for the Mitsubushi processor and accessories. Programming courses and other things. I am learning something new everyday but it would be nice to have a better understanding of the various commands, and their usage ahead of time befor I need to use them.
I find programming to be interesting and most of the time I usually succed in what I am trying to do. But I usually have some problems I cannot workout to totally satisfy myself.
Thanks for reading this guess the only question that applies to plc programming is the one on where I can receive further education.

When I was younger and learning PLC, I did just the same thing.

Found and fix a problem only to find another problem.

In the end, the problem was ME!

Some program ...very good for you

May I reccommend some software name Fxtrain ..
Could you ask for more detail from Mitsu dealer near your's office.
This software ..can play without hardware(real PLC)

Platootod :cool:

fxtrn-beg-e pig3.jpg

Last edited:
problem

The problem may be with me, but their is parts of the program that have not been written in the logic. We are using 2 absolute encoders on 2 different motors. The way it is written lets the data fly to any number at times. I am not judging my fellow employee, but it appears he copied alot of his programming out of the manuals and did not realize how it would work. I have programmed using the mitshubushi processor befor not a expert, but I do have some abilities. It is not only me saying the program has faults it is also mitsubushi technicians. I relize a program may be written differently by each individuals, but I also realize that there is a difference between a working program and a non working program.
As far as me introducing the problems, I have and have corrected these programming errors, but the problem I am referring to are ones such as not written in logic, things that have never worked correctly, we did have a programmer from applications come in to work on a sister machine, he was also quite frustrated. And he would not come back in our plant until our programmer from the factory had left.
I do not want pity I just wanted to know if their is somewhere on the web that teaches these courses onling due to the fact that my factory will not pay or give me the time off to attend any formal mitsubushi training courses.
I may not be a qualified programmer, but I am one who knew their limitiations, 3 years ago when these projects were started they asked me to do the programming I told them with my inexperiance,with mitsubushi, that would be better off to have a professional programmmer do the programming and we could work with them and accomplish the task. Now with the original person giving up and leaving I am thrust into correcting and making this machine work.
I do not mean to upset anyone, I do have program Integrators scheduled to list the program downfalls or my problems. If the company chooses to pay them, I have emailed the program to mitsubushi represenitive/tech. They are the ones saying the program was confusing, I was to bold to say and blame the other person, but these technicians having dealt with this person befor refused to come into our plant until he was gone. I was informed that the changes I have made in the last couple of weeks was suppose to be done 2 years ago, as told by tech. to the origingal programmer.

Last edited:
Could you please send this information to me

Could you please send this information to me..
May be I can help you ...
My e-mail address....Please inform to Prof.Phil.
However,I am trying to make some Powerpoint..pdf..about
Mitsu Programming (English)in my campus website..I will inform again in this forum
Please send more information pictures..condition in your's machine..
as you can..

Hope I can help you..(No money to pay) :D

Platootod

First things first.

1. How many steps are used in this program.

Dear monkworm, do not mishunderstand me. I salute spirit and am simpatetic to your cause. I see that you admit in your own limits on this subject. We all have those too.

Last edited:
programming

Thanks to all for your input. This program only consist of 5041 steps. We are were told to use a fx2n 32MR processor with 4-16eYR modules, follower by 2- Fx2n-16EYR modules, then 2-fx2n1PG modules,followed finally by 2- FX2n-4RD modules. Then we have 2-MR-J2 modules. MY thinking was to start with they should have perhaps used a different processor with greater input output capacities, rather then the 4 extra extensions modules. We are also using a E900 interface control screen.
I would like to take advantage of the offers made, I have received permission to email this program out. I have made copies of both logic and that for E900. I plan on taking digital pictures of control cabinents and various locations and descriptions of machine when this is gathered I would like to send a copy. This is quite a interesting and unique experiance for me. Again I am sorry for complaining about a programmer. This is not the place. And he was not a programmer that understood mitshubushi processor function, that is what upsets me most, he refused help from those more knowlegeable than himself.
Thank you
Bill Indus. Main.