Controllogix New Configuration

soda

Hi guys,

I need update our old Controllogix Ladder program to new IO configuration, from 4 DeviceNet modules to 8 DeviceNet modules. After remap all devicenet module scanlist, I start to change the ladder program. First I try to change all controller tags and alias Tags point to new location. Since there are lots User-Defined DataType, I cann't find all the alias tags from controller tags list. Is there any good way to do it or any other good idea? I really appreciate your help.

Could it be some of your Alias tags have been located in Program Tag databases ?

In the tag editor, you can do the following to make life easier:-

Sort the view by double-clicking on the "Alias For" or "Base Tag" columns, then scroll the window to see all you Alias I/O tags grouped together. you can then look leftwards to see the tag which aliase to the I/O point. Do this in Controller Tags, and any Program Tag databases.