OLE-DB and RSView

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I'm looking for a way to bring data out of our historian server into an RSView 32 and SE project. The connector on the historian database is OLEDB. I'm trying to replace local data logs, on local PC's, and point to our historian. I see RSView has ODBC connection ability, but not sure now I make the jump from OLEDB which our historian provides and RSView. Has anyone done this?

TIA,

Greg

Similar Topics

Is it possible to connect a PC to the mini console's RJ12 connector? use an RJ12/DB9 cable?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues with adding users to FT Admin Console. I have never had an issue with this before. As I am able to add the user...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Hoping someone could give me a lead to follow. I'm currently using Factory Talk v13, however it will not allow me to access the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have this one RevolutionPi. I can logon from keyboard and by means of VNC so I have the user and password right. But cannot logon with...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to restrict user access to the FactoryTalk Administration Console application itself? The app is installed on a computer that all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom