Additional Study - Industrial Automation

shaunn

Hi All,

Is anyone familiar with the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Automation as offered by IDC? I was considering studying further into something that encompasses all the aspects of "things" industrial but I'm used to qualifications offered by traditional tertiary institutions. This course seems very comprehensive and quite interesting but it's quite a bit of money to spend on something that's not recognised by any reputable employer.

Any thoughts on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Shaun.

Similar Topics

I have an additiona 5pcs 4-Channel AI (1734-IE4C) and 5pcs 4-channel AO (1734-OE4C) in an already working system 1756-L83E controller with bunch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to plan in advance for new equipment in a production plant. I have a 1517-3 processor using Tiaportal V15.1 to programme. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, History: I do troubleshooting and repairs for customers, I bought in 2016 RSlogix 5000 standard(300) when I had to edit an existing...
Replies
Views
All, Quick question. I have a scheme for how I label my own wiring, but do you have a method you follow for labeling someone else's already...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with adding an additional PLC to an existing Schneider TM221 is fully utilised, setting up communication between two m221s is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom