Q2 CPU com. port

sttchui

Hi,

I just recently borrow a Q01CPU Mitsubishi comunication cable, but i just found out the CPU i be getting is Q02 CPU series.

1) My question is does Q2CPU have the same communication port as Q01 series??
2) How many type of communication port does the Q02 Series have??

Thank you!

Best regards,

sttchui

The Q01 & 2 have rs232 only, the q06 & above have 232 + usb.
If you need other communications then the QJ communication cards are available these have 232/485 & one is an ethernet card.
there is also a NETH card these give communications via coax to upto 32 other stations (q series), this is easy to configure.

Similar Topics

dear all ... i would like to ask a question.. Can mitsubshi (HMI) which install on pc can communicate with seimens PLC model 313c cpu.
Replies
Views
Using DS4.0 we seem to be having some problems changing a timer value via remote modem conntection. I have no problems connecting or compairing...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom