ProWorx32 Trial anyone?

JulienV

I just sent a post to try to get Modsoft 2.61 running for my small project but since it is a very small project (less than 25 networks) I could work with the trial version of ProWorkx 32. Does anyone has the latest version for me to download?

Yeah I've seen this page but obviously I can't download it. That's why I posted here... I remember seeing a lot of annoying things in the v1 trial. ProWorx DOS was so good back then though.... So does anyone has the trial install files on their PC still?

Similar Topics

We just transferred a ProWORX32 license to a new desktop. After which we transferred back ups of all the projects.PWX files to the new desktop...
Replies
Views
I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again >...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the...
Replies
Views
It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon. Hope you can refresh my memory. Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom