Motor that can withstand 150°C

Plc_User

For a testmachine I should need a motor that can withstand 150°C, the motor is build into a heated cabinet. How about derating?
Thanks

Plc_User said:
For a testmachine I should need a motor that can withstand 150°C, the motor is build into a heated cabinet. How about derating?
Thanks

A water chilled motor? http://www.reuland.com/product-frame.html
click on "chiller cooling systems"

Also how long is the test? As you probibly already know. The temperature of the air around the motor plus the "degrees of rise" in the motor are added to get to the insulation's maximum temperature. Class B is rated to 85 degrees C, F is 110, and H is 135. But if the test was for 5 minutes and started at 40°C there might be enough thermal lag in the motor to survive.