CC-Link to inverter: P & I loop values?

DairyBoy

Hi all. I have a bunch of Mitsubishi FR- series inverters on cc-link (all working fine). I've set up a control loop in one of them and can send setpoint and pv values via cc-link and the loop works ok. Trouble is running up and down flights of stairs between the control hmi and the inverter room to adjust the loop variables. I'd like to put these values on the screen. I've searched (maybe not enough) through the cc-link manual for the inverter, but couldn't find a reference to these parameters. Anyone done this one? Thanks.

By screen do you mean the local op unit for the drive?

When I did CC Link drives on a previous job I remember that it was 'one or the other', that is, you could change a parameter of the PU unit and manually run the driver at whatever setpoint, or you change the parameter back to cc link mode and the cc link took over.

In other words, i think you gotta keep on running up and down.......

edit.... just re read what you asked.. you want to change the P and I terms locally on the parameter unit? Wont your CC Link values over write them?

Please explain in simpler terms what you are trying to do

Last edited:
Not done it for P & I settings but for accel/decell from HMI, should be similar.

From memory, you use RWw2 to specify the parameter you want to change and RWw3 to specify the value, then set Y0F, I think, to execute. Then you read back the reply from, I think RWr2 and if ok reset Y0F.

I'm sure there was an example in the CC Link manual for the inverter card for doing this.