Using SFB47 in OB33 Interrupt

Ktn

Hey all. I have a few FC blocks that run well on the Siemens PLC[314C-2DP], but as soon as I add the OB33 [500ms interrupt] interrupt with a SFB47, the block doesn't download to the PLC. See attached code for the OB33. Can anyone please assist.

I think there is only OB35 in 300-series , you can cahnge interrupt time what you like in HW-Config. Default value is 100ms.

As the previous post, check the properties of the CPU to show which cyclic interrupts are available and to set the time interval. The 314 only has OB35 as shown below:

ob35009.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a system where I want to monitor some motors to make sure they are running and if not generate an alarm. The PLC is already using...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm currently working with a siemens PLC 314C-2DP and am using the fast counter input(channel 2) with an incremental encoder...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom