Mitsubishi Error

alearon

Hello all PLC masters,

I have a small problem here. I have read the program from the PLC and clear the memories in the PLC. when i try to reload the same program in the same machine, an error occured saying ;

" Due to faulty command in program"
ES :04010004

so it turns out that no program was loaded in the PLC. Any idea on how to overcome this?? i am using FX3U series PLC. Help urgently needed.

Sincerely,
Al

It is possible that the program was written in GXiec developer & you are using GX Developer, these are not completely compatible, some code written in iec will not translateinto ladder i.e. some rungs will seem incomplete.
Not sure if that error message applies to this and the only other thing I can think of is that the plc model type has changed in your upload, not too familure with the FX3 but on the FX if he model is changed some instructions may not be useable in say FX1 if programmed on an FX2.
Also it is possible that some corruption has crept in onthe upload, try verifying the program to see if yjere are any errors.

Run a program check on your code. From their that will tell you where your bad instruction is. You may have to switch to IL view to access the rung(s) for correction or deletion. The program has been corrupted.

Hello,
Thanks for your advice PARKY and HJTRBO.
I did run the program check and i have 1 incomplete rung and multiple double coils. i did called the programmer and he used the same program to write the ladders. The original programmer cant be much help since he's very busy with cases at hand.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_295823", true);

dear aleron,

the moment you upload the plc programme using gx developer, is all the rung is intact or is there error rung were seen at ur pc. if yes than u have no choice ( since you have erased the existing programme ), you have to rewrite the whole programme again.

regards

ravi chandran

i'm having this idea that there might be some problem during downloading program from plc to pc. is there possible setting that limits the data download or up load?

regards,
Al

Get the original programmer to send you there copy. Or courier the PLC CPU to them for programming if they are prepared to do it.

ravi1821 said:
dear aleron,

the moment you upload the plc programme using gx developer, is all the rung is intact or is there error rung were seen at ur pc. if yes than u have no choice ( since you have erased the existing programme ), you have to rewrite the whole programme again.

regards

ravi chandran

NO YOU DON'T

Just add in the missing instruction. Its usually only one rung that is corrupt.

M8000 will get the rung going, then take it from there. Of course if you don't like the idea of taking on the mission (which is understandable) then by all means, wait till a copy of the program is in your possesion.

Good luck!

hello,

exactly,
well, actually i took on the challange you mentioned and yes, it does have something to do with M8000. the machine is up n moving now.
No i did not re-write.
I believe the problem happened during reading from plc. I'd be more than happy to share the info if anyone's interested.
still, i'm only 2 months old in PLC... so do reach me masters.:D

regards,
Al

hello,alearon!
I have a same problem with yours!Would you please share the info of how to overcome it!
thanks a lot

Hello RicoH,

i;m happy to share it with you. Though i'm stil very new to this and don't know if i can really help.

If you are using mitsubishi PLC's. would you mind send me the project so that i can have a look? dont worry i wont expose it. JUst trying to learn more and see more. Hope you dont mind.

My email add ; [email protected]

regards,
CHong

Beat it!

[FONT=宋体]I have conquer the problem already![/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435]When you check the program in LAD,it shows 8942 steps in title bar,but actually 8930 in program.[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][FONT=&#23435]Then in STL ,it shows 8942 steps in program ,and the last 7 steps are behind the “end”.So I delete them, [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=宋体][FONT=&#23435]and then no errors,neither no “[/FONT][/FONT]ES :04010004[FONT=宋体][FONT=&#23435]”.But i don't understand why that happaned,please help me![/FONT][/FONT]

The only thing I can think of is that during an on-line change at some point some steps were deleted but it did not delete the statements correctly & inserted the end function.
If this was a subroutine then the end of the program would be FEND followed by the sub then end instruction.