Easy view touch panel

Fonzie66

I am running into a problem with a MT8056T touchscreen from easy view with Easy builder software. the panel has a lot af functions but what I want is to make a bargraph of which the colors have to be:
red from 0-10%
yellow from 10-15%
green from 15 to 85%
yellow from 85 to 90%
red from 90 to 100%
I can get parts to work very easy e.g. red from 0 to 10, green from 10 to 90 and red from 90 to 100.

the colors in between is a problem. I have tried to overlay two bargrapgs but this also doesn't work for all situations.
Anybody who made this before?

Similar Topics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience of using an HMI that is easier to use and interface with a CONTROLOGIX PLC. I have alot more...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience of using an HMI that is easier to use and interface with a CONTROLOGIX PLC. I have alot more...
Replies
Views
First time FTV user. So, I'm sure someone can answer this. It's probably already on this board somewhere, but maybe I just don't know how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering is there any quick way of converting a panelview plus 700 to a panelview plus 1000 application in RSView. Will I need to...
Replies
Views
How difficult is RS View Studio to use to grab tags from a Siemens S7. And is it difficult to place tags in the same application with Siemens and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom