Step 5 probs

kevbloke

Good afternoon Step 5 guru's. i am trying to monitor a few different blocks ( not all at the same time)but i am getting a warning at the bottom right hand of the screen saying"function identifier in I F unknown". Its a 115 cpu and the operator of software is very rusty at step 5 (me!!!!)
Anyhelp please.

Kevin H

Kev,

Is your CPU a version with 2 serial interface ports and you're connecting using the second (SI 2)?

If so, some functions are not available to you depending on what is happening on SI 1.

Kev

krk said:
Kev,

Is your CPU a version with 2 serial interface ports and you're connecting using the second (SI 2)?

If so, some functions are not available to you depending on what is happening on SI 1.

Kev

The 'main' programming port is the recessed one