Wincc flex - problem

Tomislav

Hi all!

How can in WinCC flexible assign two property on one object. Example, to object "Text Field_1" must be assign two property of "Visibility".

If I understand you correctly you want to have two tags change the visiblilty of a text field. I think you can do this in a script. Have the script run each time either of the tags change.

I do the logic in the PLC for this type of thing. Simply program relevant conditions to turn on the 'visibilty bit'

Here is what I would put in the script.

Code:
IF var1 = 1 or var2 = 1 then
visible = true
else
visible = false
endif
You would run this scrit on change of var1 and var2.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to migrate a ProTool program to WinCC Flexible 2008 Advanced and when I open WinCC and say open a ProTool project, I get 2 errors. The...
Replies
Views
Dim i, a(10) For i = 0 To 9 Step 1 a(i) = SmartTags("visuf")(i) Next For i = 10 To 2 Step -1 a(i)= a(i-1) a(0)= SmartTags("valuetag")...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Info: I am using WinCC Flexible Runtime to log data to a SQL server. It is set up to log production values every minute from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with the Time Of Day datatype. On the HMI I have this: The Date is shown in the format type date. The Time is shown in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have winncc flex 2008 project that I am working on. I have a MP377 panel connected via ethernet to a S7-300 which is working fine. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom