Comparing data in multiple words

junkerjorg

I have a system that downloads values into several words (20 to be exact). I am trying to find a way to look at the values in all 20 words and if there are two specific values, 25 and 35, at the same time I will set a bit. Suggestions on how to look for these two values? I tried setting up a loop using some indirect addressing and jmp and lbl instructions but it doesn't seem to be working. Here is what I have so far. RSLogix500

Similar Topics

Hey guys. I have a situation where I need to compare a dynamic data value to a static value, then take the greater of the two and use that in my...
Replies
Views
hi, I want to compare some data in the DM memory area but CPM1A omron plc doesnt support the =300 instruction. I used to use this instruction as...
Replies
Views
I’m running a micro 820 to measure a tank level, then turning on equipment at certain levels. I have an analog input (4-20) that I’m storing and...
Replies
Views
How do you go about implementing, on the M580 PLC, how many days, hours, minutes before a predefine event in the future? The RRTC_DT yields the...
Replies
Views
This is a Citect SCADA question I have Six variables of type REAL (Float) to compare and determine (identify) which variable has the highest...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom