hellooo PIC guros:>

theripley

hi there..does anybody knows about PIC (programmable ic)? i really wanted to learn how to integrate machines with this ic..i know PIC works like PLC one way or another, say the programming method & flexibility..i wanted to go deeper on this..can anyone recommend helpful sites to visit?i would grately appreciate it..

bless you,
theripley

ripley,
http://www.parallax.com/

PIC is fun to learn & experiment, don't think I would use one to make a living. OK: maybe some side business. Too many other options that are bulletproof for the real meat & potatoes of a regular paycheck. Basic Stamps are fun & reliable.
BD

Similar Topics

This is the motor nameplate from one of the powder hoist motors on the USS Texas an older generation battle ship, built in 1911-1914 ish. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm am engineer for a plastic manufacturer. We swapped out a oem motor with one of equivalent nameplate stats made by marathon on our roll...
Replies
Views
good afternoon all I had to pull out the old 1747-pic module my question it has a 25 pin connection I need to go to a 9 pin connection do pin 2...
Replies
Views
Totally off topic, but strange observation. I purchased a few cisco ethernet switches off of ebay some years ago. They are part of a home lab...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please, I need a topic that I can work on, to practise and improve my PLC programming skills and add to my portfolio. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom