S7 tag import to Intouch 9.5

kemppioy

Hey,

Hey!

I am looking for a tool to import my S7 PLC tags directly into Intouch so I do not have to create them from scratch in Intouch. Does anyone know of a tool for that? Also I think I have heard of this kind of tool through the Siemens communication cards so if anyone knows of one of their comm cards that supports this feature, please let me know. I am looking for a low profile PCI comm card for Profibus DP support with S7 messaging protocol.

Thanks for your help!

Paul

Similar Topics

Is there a way to easily dump all of the tags and associated comments, values, etc from InTouch 10 WindowMaker directly? I can pull up the tag...
Replies
Views
I know tags can be im/exported from/to an L5K. Wondering if IO tags (Local:1:I) can be overwritten in the same way. For example, if I have an L5K...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I work for an organization that treats wastewater. We are in the process of migrating 200 pumping stations to another...
Replies
Views
Having some fun with a system I’ve been asked to recode. The HMI is manufactured by Weintek (EasyBuilder Pro) and the PLC is an ABB PM573. Linked...
Replies
Views
Can anybody import tags in Studio v33 without the software taking hours? We have a macro-infested Excel spreadsheet that we use to edit all of our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom