how to monitor alarm from office computer

jugenzhu1963

hi,guys

i need some help from experts in this forum. here is my story.
there are three machines in my company. two of them are siemens PLC (315-2dp) + siemens panel (mp277). the another one is AB PLC (control logix 1756-L55m24) + pv plus 1000.
let me start from the two machines with siemens PLC and panel. the PLC connect to panel with MPI network. there is MMC card in each panel to log the alarm messages. the enginnering guy check the alarm messages regularly by taking out old MMC card and put new one. then read the card on his computer. now the company want monitor the alarm messages from office computer directly. i have wicc flex 2007.
another machine with AB PLC and panel. the controllogix connect to pv+ 1000 with ethernet network which compose one ethernet card(1756-enbt)on plc, one ethernet switch. they also need monitor the alarm from office computer and the custmor need monitor the alarm from remote site thorugh internet.
my question is which is the easiest and cheapest way to do it with following setup.
1. put three machines on one network
or
2. put two siemens machines on one network and the AB machine with another network.

The best option would be to get them all on ethernet to start with.
Then use say a kepware opc server (these can run more than one protocol).
Then either buy a scada package to log the data to a database or write a simple program in VB (kepware comes with an opc dll that works with vb or c++ & some examples.