WinCC Flexible Logging

Boxy

Hi

I am quite new to PLC programming and HMI setups and am trying to log 2 INT's every 2 seconds only when a switch is in the on position. Can i do this by setting the log to Cyclic and writing script to startlogging on high and stoplogging on low. Do i need to worry about OpenAllLog and CloseAllLog?

I tried doing the above and writing a script stating

If SmartTags("SEL KETTLE 1 MASH FLG")=True Then StartLogging hmiDataLog, "Temp of Kettle 1"
If SmartTags("SEL KETTLE 1 MASH FLG")=False Then StopLogging hmiDataLog, "Temp of Kettle 1"

and the same for kettle 2. But all i get in my log is a return on restart of "$RT_DIS$" with its time stamp.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Similar Topics

Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Someone can help me?Now i am studying WinCC Flexible.In data logging ,i can log the data in Acquisition Mode:Cyclic and On change.But on...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have made an application with step 7 and scada system for the process with wincc flexible. Now i need to log the errors which occur...
Replies
Views
I am logging 25 variables in ODBC server using winCC flexible 2008 runtime and archives. Our IT engineer is accessing this logged data from MS...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm doing trending in realtime in one screen and on an other screen logs are called in the trendview. Every second there is a record. All...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom