Koyo ECOM protocol

kranti.k

Hi,
I am a vc++ developer. In our project we comunicate between PC and MODBUS PLC by using modbus TCP protocol. Now we need to connect our pc to KOYO PLC.How can i modify modbus TCP protocol to koyo ECOM protocol.plz help me out...

The Modbus TCP protocol was added with the ECOM100s. The older ECOMs (no 100 in the part number) did not support Modbus TCP.

Similar Topics

Hi, i am looking for a software that obtain information from the plc by ethernet, i am using a koyo 06 and i want to obtain the data trough...
Replies
Views
I need this screen creator for GC-53 software to get an program from GC-53 MHI KOYO , Please help me.
Replies
Views
I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
I have an OPC Server (Kep) pulling tags from an AB 1769-L36ERM and a few different Koyo PLCs (450, 454). On the HMI (FTV SE) there's one screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom