WinCC PC performance...

m_turk

Greetings..
I'm ordering a new PC that will run Siemens WinCC.. NOT WinCC Flex, but WinCC 6.2 All of you that worked with it know it is slowing the PC to the bone..

So I would like your opinion in what is the most useful feat of the PC in this matter.. Is it the processor speed, memory, hard disk speed...

Thanks...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey guys Having been tasked with finding some possible clients to run WinCC I have worked out that I will need to run the full client and some...
Replies
Views
is there any free trial version available for step7 professional and wincc comfort v17. i searched and downloaded TRIAL Download STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a db which is 1000 INT, and this db is represented in WinCC as a raw data type set of 5x 400 Bytes. This set is read with a script...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts I am working on a project with WinCC Unified v16 PC system and want to create an option on the screen to export logs to the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom