Omron Compo Bus

Jason P

Does anyone know what serial signal this thing uses?

Application has an I/O module with 16 digital inputs and the signal connection is just 1 wire going back to the compo bus card in the PLC.

I want to possibly send wireless but not sure if its just the tx side of an RS232 signal or what?

I'm thinking its not possible but thought I would at least exercise the thought.

Can you provide the part number of the card in the plc and the part number of the module with the inputs?

That information will help us to better understand your system.

one wire? which Compobus? There is CompoBus-S and CompoBus-D.

There are networks that run on single wire but neither of two mentioned above fit that group. You may have seen CompoBus-S which runs on just two wires and don't need to be shielded.