analog input

sali

S
hi.
i am trying to get inputs from a thermocouple. i am absolutely new to PLCs. i am trying to learn to program analog inputs and analog outputs. could anyone suggest where i can get good and basic information on this.

Thanks.

hey.
so far i have just bought the DL05 PLC. i am ordering a thermocouple, and a thermocouple module for the PLC.
I have never programmed in ladder logic before. i have been researching to learn it, but i am very clueless as to how to program for it to read analog input

hi.
thanks for the links to the manuals, and the autmationdirect forum. all looks very helpful. i will go over all this, and i will check back with you all if i need more help. thank you so much.

-sara.

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom