rslogix500 starter

marzsit

allen bradley used to have a freely downloadable version of rslogix on their website that was intended for students, that is fully-featured but only programs 10-point micrologix 1000 plcs. does anybody know where that software can be found?

marzsit said:
thank you very much! :) i knew it had to be there somewhere,

Your welcome...

but they sure do make it hard to find anything on their website....

Just think of it like a game, hide and seek :) some people (Mickey) can find you anything on that site, I think it has a lot to do with experience, just like I am getting good at searching on www.plctalk.net Just about everything has been asked before on this site... you just need to find it, the easiest thing is to use a few words that you know will be in the thread, anyway...

Good luck if you need any help programming come back and we will help :)