AB 5/03 communication to ethernet

StefSchoeman

I am trying to connect a AB SLC 5/03 to the Ethernet. I have a 1761-Net-ENI unit but the Port 0 is not available to connect to. This port sends serial data to a big LED display and can not be used for DF1 interface. The DH485 port is connected to a 485 Panelview 600 connected to it with a point to point cable.

I need to use the DH485 network to connect the Ethernet interface to it. A Prosoft DF1 Serial port Expander has been suggested but I am not sure form the documentation if this will do the trick.

Any help will be appreciated

Similar Topics

I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
I have a contractor at my water plant installing 3 brand new Powerflex 7000 VFD's for my High Service pumps. I would like to control these via...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are planning Establish communication between Power Energy Meter (Schneider PM5320) with Rockwell PLC. I am unable to get the Assembly...
Replies
Views
Hi All ... In one full plant, all machines are connected to networks. above 500 ip address... that consists of plc,servo,hmi and third party...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a requirement of communicating my 5380 CPU with Zebra ZT411 Printer. Is there any one who did this before ? Do we need to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom