Communication cable

ddelaro

I have a cpu GE Fanuc IC610CPU105B that use a IC610PRG105B programmer. I want to know if it's cable with serial on one end and connector like the programmer on the other end.
Thanks

I'm not really sure what the question is, the Hand-held programmer plugs directly into the front of the CPU (IIRC). No serial connector that I'm aware of.

I have two Series Ones at home, including a DPU and a HHP. If there is something that I can check out for you, let me know.

And since I have a DPU, I have never used the HHP. So I would have to fool with it to get the hang of it.

It and a Series One rack, an input card, and an output card, plus a Series One PLC, came as a package deal in one of Javanco's unbelievable yard sales - $40 bucks to fill my Saturn up to the roof in electronics parts and whatnot. Sadly, Javanco is no more...

Later on I bought a Series One setup with the DPU from a friend for $100 bucks. Mostly just for the DPU.

Automation Direct sells their version of the Series One Plus. The DL340 comes with a phone jack connector along with the DPU connector. Automation Direct also has modern programming software for the Series One Plus. It will not work with the original Series One. For that you will have to used the ancient LogicMaster One software (and an old copy of DOS).

Anyways, here's a link:

http://web5.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Programmable_Controllers/DirectLogic_Series_PLCs_(Micro_to_Small,_Brick_-a-_Modular)

I can help with the D3-DSCBL-2 if you need one... or I have the pinout if you want to make it yourself

9pin------25pin
2----------2
3----------3
5----------7

Jump 7-8 on the 9pin and 4-5 on the 25pin

Dont know about the other cable...