Omron Motion PLC software?

madams74

M
I am using a CV500-MC421 Motion card. The MCSS software is what we were using to control the MC program. It is G-code based. The harddrive went bad and since it all came from Japan we have no other copy of MCSS. It is a DOS based program. Can anyone attach me a copy to my e-mail? No one seems to have anymore in my neck of the woods.

[email protected]

Unless you are lucky and someone else can help, you will probably have to repost when Jay Anthony returns from holidays. He is due back on July 25. He may be able to help you.
Please join the forum.
beerchug

Similar Topics

Haha... Omron auto changes to Moron on autocorrect! 😝 Anyway... I'm having issues with some Motion Controller cards. Long story short, we had...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using Omron CP1H, trying to move a motor, I am using the built in pulse output to generate pulse, the pulse output method is...
Replies
Views
I have a setup with a Trio Motion Coordinator MC206, Simple Servo Drive SS608 and an advanced Digital Servo Motor 523-20-F430. The project in mind...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom