Comunication Cable Of Fx 64 Mr Mitsubishi.

ncvt

Hello Friends, As I Have A Plc Of Mitsubishi Fx 64 Mr.. Which Have 25 Pin Configuration.. I Serch For It A Lot.. But I Could Not Find It Whether It Supports R2 232 Or Rs 485.. If Anyone Have Any Idea About It.. Please Send Me The Pin Configyuration Of It.. I Am Waiting For Reply..

The schematics of the Beyer SC09 cable can be found here . And BTW, the electrical standard used isn't RS485, but RS422. This means you have two wires to send data and two wires to receive. This way you can communicate in full duplex, while RS485 is half duplex only.

Kind regards,

jvdcande said:
The schematics of the Beyer SC09 cable can be found here . And BTW, the electrical standard used isn't RS485, but RS422. This means you have two wires to send data and two wires to receive. This way you can communicate in full duplex, while RS485 is half duplex only.

Kind regards,

Not to hi-jack this thread, but RS485 can be a four wire full duplex. see link below for more info.
Note: I have no knowledge of the Beyer SC09 cable.

http://www.bb-elec.com/tech_articles/rs422_485_app_note/table_of_contents.asp