1794-IF4I DeviceNet Mapping

CSnerd

All,
We are using DeviceNet for remote I/O modules.

I have configured an alia tag for each digital input and output.

For Example:
TYPE TAG DESCRIPTION SPECIFIER
ALIAS HS_1_1_1 PUMP Local/Remote DeviceNet:I:Data[0].16

However when I get into mapping the analog signals I am a little lost.

Theoretically I would like to do the same as I did with the digtial without getting into COP instructions. My initial thought was to remap the IO in RSNetworks so that each analog siganl was it's own word. However since DeviceNet only allows for 4 maps that does not do me any good when I have 4 analog input cards.

Any help, links or PDF's would be greatly appreciated,
Regards

Similar Topics

Hi Newbie here :yeah: Can one of you experts help me with setting up a simple BTR and BTW to just test 4 analogue inputs 4-20ma (1974-if4i)...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a 0.5-4.5 analog joystick wired into a 1794-IF4I and all is well except for one thing. I was expected that if the 5 volt power...
Replies
Views
Hello. Wanted to ask you seasoned vets out there about a scaling issue I'm having. Controller migration. A 1771 IFE 0-5VDC analog signal...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Flex 1794-IF4I analog input card that I'm needing to read data from a pressure transmitter. I think I may have a scaling issue...
Replies
Views
Hey All, Having problems with a 1788-DNBO scanner talking to a rack of 1794-IF4I's via a 1794-ADN. I used the DeviceNet Tag Generator from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom