How to Read Input Registers for ECOM100 acting as modbus tcp client

http://web4.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/hxecomm/hxecomm.html

Look at chapter 5 starting at page 18ish

I would post a screen shot but I deleted MSPaint from this PC... I have no idea on how that happened.. I normally do a write from the slave, that way you keep less traffic on you network, write the program so that it writes to the master IF the slave conditions change...

hope this helps
Mark

Similar Topics

Hi all, I want to catch min piks of an analog signal when digital signal is on(pls see the attached oscillogram). My hardware is 5069-L306ER CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a question about Rockwell PLC communication. Now I have a PLC5/30 and a Guardlogix 1756-L71S rack with 1756-DHRIO In my PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, how to read the input register (3xxxxx) of device from twido plc. i have tried the comm macro but it always read the holding register...
Replies
Views
I have Micro850 with module 2080-Serialisol. It is needed to read 5 registers from a device via Modbus RTU. The device is Ok, I can read the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom