plc programming

sakthivelan

I need to do a ladder programming for S7300. ie., there is an pipe caryying liquid, i want to measure the flow continously for 3 hours. the 1st 1 hr which i have measured should be located in register. like that after each hour the added flow should be stored in a address of register.

now i want to know how to save the measured values in register.

OK do the following:
Connect a microphone to analog card of the PLC. Make sure that microphone gives the voltage only between 0-5V(V.Imp).Use OP-Amp if needed. Having done this half of the job is done. Now simply write
L PIW320//Microphone AI address
L W#16#0
<>I
JC beer
L PIW 322//Flowmeter address
LAR1
beer: NOP0

Now when ever you want to save the values in register shout "STORE" and PLC will take the instant flow at that instant into your register AR1 !!
OR
You can search for "Totalizer" at search option of this web site!!
🍻

Last edited: