Drive Speed?

darren221170

I Have A Wrapper Where Conveyor Speed Slows Down For No Apparent Reason.the Machine Has An S7 300 Plc And I Have Pinpointed The Problem To A Mul I Block The En Is Speed Entered At Hmi And The In2 Is Set At 19 But Changes To 18 For No Apparent Reason Thus Causing Speed To Decrease.can Anyone Help?thanks

Right Click on the variable (whilst not monitoring) and then select GoToLocation to see where the variable is modified.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I never set up a Altivar 320 Frequency Drive . I must say I never seen a more complicated drive to set up , LOL How do...
Replies
Views
Hi Following on from my previous thread, i managed to get the motor running but the problem now is that as soon as i turn the potentiometer (10k...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a standalone (no PLC required) servo drive that I can set up to follow an incremental encoder at a fixed ratio AND will allow me...
Replies
Views
Retrofitted a machine with PLC-HMI. Reused existing hardware. Main drive is a servo motor with an AC resolver. 4096 count. Drive is a Pacific...
Replies
Views
I have included a trace of speed setpoint, actual speed and actual torque of a Siemens Sinamics drive. The motor is a servomotor, the load is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom