barcode printing from Micrologix 1200 to Zebra TLP2844

Davev2005

Hi,

I have an AB Micrologix 1200 connected with a Zebre TLP2844.

Please I need help at printing barcode labels from a Micrologix 1200. I need to print code 39,but I don´t know wich strings I need to send. I already tried this:

"^JB400,130,8,2,2,4,150,B,"AHM01543"^JP1,J

JB400= distance from the right
130=barcode length
150= barcode height
AHM01543= the DATA I need to transfer to barcode

please help me, I need to print CODE 39 in this system.

Can anybody help me please???

I just set up a Micrologix 1100 to print barcodes on a Zebra LP2824 using Zebra's EPL programming language. I had to create a AUTOFR file to load into the printer so that it automatically prints barcodes when it receives strings. This is the EPL code that I'm using:

(CR)
Q102,B018+000
q375
S1
D7
ZT
JF
OP
FK"*"
FS"AUTOFR"
V00,7,N,""
B30,40,0,1,3,9,31,N,V00
PA1
FE

I need some help too

I have a 1400 and a TLP2844 I've set the autofr file up in the printer but for some reason the plc seams to send junk when printer is in "dump" mode and if you take it out of dump nothing happens.
how did you store and send the data in the plc?
I have a AWT with a st12:0 as the source is this right?

I need some help too

I have a 1400 and a TLP2844 I've set the autofr file up in the printer but for some reason the plc seams to send junk when printer is in "dump" mode and if you take it out of dump nothing happens.
how did you store and send the data in the plc?
I have a AWT with a st12:0 as the source is this right?

when you send your data from the PLC did you just send text or do you have to send something special?
I am new to the ascii commands so is the AWT not needed or do I need to use the AWA with the AWT?

I'm sending the string file (in my case, ST17:0). Use the AWA command only. The append characters sent by AWA are required by the printer - Line Feed and Carriage Return.

I might have the channel setup wrong what driver did you use.... ascii or ??. also I have tried the rs232 straight and null cable. I triggerd the AWA with a bit looks like it work says sent 9 but the printer never takes off.

ok so I have the printer working with the AUTOFR file but the PLC sends data but nothing is going on. What AWA append charaters are you sending to start and stop?