OPC item paths in Simatic.Net OPC

Jontatas

Hey all!

I'm spanking new here and I couldn't find the answer here to my question, so I'm trying a post.
I have a Simatic.Net OPC server set up and it's talking to a S7-300 over S7 Protocol using symbolnames.
If I use the OPC scout everything looks dandy, part from one thing.
I can't find the exact path to use in a software OPC client to access the symbolnames.
All I can see is the data blocks and memory locations etc.
For example:
S7:[connectionname]DB201 would work, but
S7:[connectionname]Symbol_Name won't.

Is there a way to find the correct names/paths or am I screwed (ie I can't use symbolnames)?

/Jonte

[Edit] I shouldn't have put that in, now I get nothing on any path/name. Everything still looks nice in OPC Scout. Totally dumbfounded now...