1761-PM02 cable

Shilo

Does anybody know what the difference is between the series b and series c cable? It seems to make a difference which one you use to configure a 1761 ENI Series D adapter.

1761-CBL-PM02 Series A cables don't have the handshaking wires connected, but Series B and C cables are electrically indentical.

The only differences between Series B and C is the label and the molding on the connector (made to fit flush and snug in a MicroLogix 1200).

I'm not sure why you might have some difference when configuring a Net-ENI module. Since you do have a 1761-NET-ENI Series D, you could also configure it using the COM Port Redirector utility and using Ethernet.

Now working

Thanks for the replies. I found that having the redirector software installed when you are trying to use the serial cable causes a problem in the com port. I uninstalled the redirector software and had no problem.
Thanks again.