RSView32 to RSView SE

specialkc

Good Day,

I am in the process of converting an RSView32 to RSView SE and am curious as to what flavor of RSLinx I should be installing. There is an option to install either RSLinx Classic or RSLinx Enterprise on the RSView SE CD, and am confused as to what the difference is. The HMI I am converting is presently talking to an SLC 5/04. In this case do I have to use RS Linx Classic?

RSLinx Enterprise will replace and work in the place of RSLinx Classic in all cases. It has additional features that Classic lacks.

Similar Topics

what's the difference between Rsview ME and RSVIEW32 works and can'i migrate a RSVIEW ME project to FActoryTalk !!thnx....
Replies
Views
I will be developing an application that will be running on both Panelview Plus 1500 displays and RSView32. The RSView32 application will include...
Replies
Views
First Hello to all, Right now I have the problem, that I need to program a PanelViewPlus 1000 terminal. I´ve allready read that you need the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have downloaded the manual on "Using RSView32 Messenger with RSView SE". In order to use messenger you have to install RSView32...
Replies
Views
check this out http://domino.automation.rockwell.com/applications/kb/RAKB.nsf/WebDocs/G152857223
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom