timers and counters interference?

sas11

I am using a lot of timers and counter in my DL program. I could be wrong but it seems as i add timers/counters the program stops working properly. I see al kinds of large numbers in my timer boxes. I check the program everytime i add a section for proper operation. the problem occures as i add a timer/counter section.
Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong.
Thanks

Be aware that TMRA and TMRAF instructions use TWO preset locations and use TWO accumulator locations. If you assign, for example, TMRA 10 you CANNOT USE TMR 11 (of any type). Its accumulator location is already being used by the TMRA 10.

Similarly, while standard counters (CNT and SGCNT) only use one location a UDC counter uses two as the TMRA does above. Also similarly UDC 10 uses the space for any type counter at number 11.

This action has been a source of much confusion. When assigning one of the extended timers or counter be sure to also mark the Nickname for the next timer or counter to keep aware of this usage.