Automation fair

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
anyone heading to the Automation fair in Nashville next week?
I will be there, look for the overweight grey haired biker looking guy, that is me.

I was signed up, but something came up so I will be missing it this year........sux for me :(

I'm in the same boat as tacm - had everything arranged to go and then a customer call came in and it seems like I'll be heading out of the office after all, just in the wrong direction!

Plan on being there. Will be the first one I have been to in a few years. Even signed up for as few classes this time.

I will be 6'3" guy asking a lot of questions.....lol

Clay B. said:
Plan on being there. Will be the first one I have been to in a few years. Even signed up for as few classes this time.

I will be 6'3" guy asking a lot of questions.....lol

When I go to a bike rally I tell people look for an overweight guy wearing black leather , jeans who is riding a shiney Harley