Micrologix 1000 half duplex

Infamous Zero

Hello all.

I was attempting to use half duplex with a micrologix 1000, and now rslinx cannot find the processor.

I was hoping someone who has encountered this problem before might know how to re-establish connection to the processor.

Thanks for your help!

connecting a micrologix hand-held programmer will allow you to get in and reset the port, but i don't know if rslinx has that option... i imagine it's in there somewhere.

Infamous Zero said:
Hello all.

I was attempting to use half duplex with a micrologix 1000, and now rslinx cannot find the processor.

I was hoping someone who has encountered this problem before might know how to re-establish connection to the processor.

Thanks for your help!

See PDF below.

Or use the DF1 Polling Master driver. Note I have not used this on a ML1000 but have on a ML1500 configured for half duplex.( the AB gurus will confirm, I hope)