Need help with LS Master-K 120 PLC

Greg640

Hello, does anyone have experience setting parameters for High Speed Counting and RPM in the LS Master-K 120 PLC? Do you know a phone number for tech support at LS Systems (a subsidiary of LG, a Korean company that makes cell phones, TVs, Industrial Equipment and PLCs). I have read and re-read the manuals and am still missing something. I have only moderate experience programming PLCs. Thank you.

Greg640 said:
Hello, does anyone have experience setting parameters for High Speed Counting and RPM in the LS Master-K 120 PLC? Do you know a phone number for tech support at LS Systems (a subsidiary of LG, a Korean company that makes cell phones, TVs, Industrial Equipment and PLCs). I have read and re-read the manuals and am still missing something. I have only moderate experience programming PLCs. Thank you.
http://eng.lsis.biz/
Try this one.
Haven't worked with LG PLCs but looked at GLOFA a while back at clients request.