lenze 8200 vector setpoint via profibus dp module

benji

as it says im trying to send data to the inverter from my plc
apparently when it commes to the process data channel there are more than one way to send data
there is DRIVECOM and PROFIDRIVE and UNIT CONTROL
why is there more than 1? what diferences are there among those?

Hi

In the attachement you have an example how to communicate with a 9300POS. I hope it helps.

It's the S7 project and the GDC file.

In the example you have: the control word, status word, position set, position receive, and an example how to do a parameter request read/write.

If you have questions, I can help you further.

Kind Regards,

C

as it says im trying to send data to the inverter from my plc
apparently when it commes to the process data channel there are more than one way to send data
there is DRIVECOM and PROFIDRIVE and UNIT CONTROL
why is there more than 1? what diferences are there among those?